Thursday, April 2, 2009

Digizines Entwined

My second nuts4digi kit for March was Digizines Entwined. If you're used to doing simple layouts but want to try your hand at a few layouts with clustered elements, this is a fantastic way to start. There are a selection of premade clusters, embellished frames, ribbon clusters and also clusters for journalling, in fact there is enough to make a half dozen different layouts just with them. There's also ribbons, buttons, flowers, lace, twine and fasteners. Everything has a natural feel in browns, greens and purple. The papers are all textured, with lots of interesting subdued patters. This is a huge kit and good value.


My layouts ... I love the drifdtwood BG paper on this one:

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Mel, I found you on the PBP blog train :) Great to visit new places - your have some great kits and goodies

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with you, Mel, with the Entwined Kit - GORGEOUS !!! I love it !

Love the fake fingernails LOL (Cheaper :) )

Deb.

Amandac said...

That is a lovely rich coloured kit Mel - I really like the pages you made with it!

gabs aka evitangel said...

such a lovely kit