Thursday, March 12, 2009

Church Family Camp

I am now a citrizen of bizarro world ... if you could have told me when I was 19 that I'd be one of those people on church family camp I would have thought you were crazy ... anyway we went ... and we had a ball.

The venue was Camp Wilkin in Anglesea with a cast and crew of 150 people including 60 primary age kids and 30 preschoolers ... yep the adults were well and truly out numbered.

So you may be wondering what we did ...

... we visited the local pirate ship
The Boy did some excavating on site
Big Girl made a new friend
There was soccer - adults vs kids. Kids won 2-1.
BBQ ...
Big girl did the flying fox
and learnt to do part of a somersault ... psyching up
Over we go ...
Demonstrating the back landing
I did it!
Oh yeah, there were kangaroos
Little girl did some bouncing too ...
Scooters started up before breakfast each morning and pretty much kept going all day
Tune in tomorrow for the next installment.

1 comment:

Di at Legacy4Life said...

Mel. this looks like the most amazing fun. I would love to do something like this with my kids. Looking forward to the rest of the story.