- The cupboards, filing cabinet and my hard drive all need a thorough clean out and declutter, and I also need to get our tax done.
- I want to get stuck into the family albums and get a few books printed.
- I love to read so I'll try to do a bit more of that now the kids are a bit more independent.
- On a related note I was accepted as a book review blogger so I'll be reviewing some books on my blog this year. Hopefully I'll have my first ready by tomorrow.
- I'm still CTing at nuts4digi and I'm continuing on Donna Duncombe' team as well.
- Hubby cleaned out the vege garden over summer so I hope to start planting soon.
- I'm going ahead with mentoring at a local high school, just waiting to be allocated someone.
- I took on leadership of our small group for this year as well.
- I'm also going to help out at the kids schools this year which will be easier now I don't have anyone at home. So tuckshop, reading and PMP here I come.
Monday, February 23, 2009
This Year ...
With the kids all at school this year I've had quite a few people asking me what I plan to do with myself. Usually I just laugh and say don't worry, I'll be able to amuse myself. Seriously there's been things I've put off for too long that I need to do and I've also picked up a few new activities.