Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Christmas Cards

I made my choice from Sunday's photoshoot and here's the front of our cards.
I used Donna Duncombe's Joyful Season at nuts4digi.com. I tried to upload them for printing but my connection is being a pain for some reason. Some sites I have no trouble uploading and others I just get an error, the shop I chose happens to be one that I have a problem with. I'm getting a bit sick of it actually at the moment I can't upload to flickr, DST gives me an error but they actually go through, TDC hasn't worked for a couple of months and CLD and N4D started playing up last month grrr. Leaving the credits and title blank doesn't help either. Luckily I can upload to my flickr account via pixelpipe so I've just been loading my photos into the galleries from there. Blogger works and so does ES and a few other galleries. Anyway the upshot is that I'm going to have to go into Hubby's work to get my Christmas cards uploaded grrr and double grrr.

6 comments:

Eve said...

Gorgeous card!!

Mousey said...

Gorgeous card Mel!
I'll grrr with you and the uploading thing... its been hit and miss here a bit lately too.

barb said...

Very nice!

Ellie said...

I love the card!
With the uploading thing have you tried using Mozilla Firefox browser if you're currently using Internet Explorer? I have real problems with some galleries & stores & usually if I switch to firefox it works. It's free to download - just google it - hth :)

Robin L said...

Beautiful Christmas card!

Mary said...

Wow love your skills for photo taking, and your card is super ;)