fun times ... don't get too jealous. The good news after a few tears the project was finished and handed in this morning, and it's the last one for the year.
Apparently the US presidential campaign cost $1.4 billion ... hmmm. I read that some people queued for hours to vote, over here we'd complain if it took 15mins to vote, although we don't have a choice. Still can't work out why it should take that long.
and back to projects, I've got a few of my own that I'd love to do this month and just hoping I can squeeze them in.
- I'm planning a bit of a blog makeover ... I've even decided what I want to do ... just need to carve out a block of time to do it.
- Christmas Cards, I need to get a decent photo of the kids. I thought I might do it tonight, I need to do it when Hubby's home so he can get the kids to cooperate and the light in the evening in our garden is beautiful but it's raining today ... hopefully sometime this weekend.
- Calendars ... I know I'm crazy but I really want to do some little CD calendars this year.
- The Boy's birthday is this month so I need to organise his party, I sent out the invitations last night so I guess this is one that will be happening now.
- Christmas presents ... the rest of my family is going away for Christmas so we are having a family Christmas on the 7th Dec so I need to get those presents done by then. The girls finish school on the 5th Dec so time to do shopping will be decreased after that as well.
Add to that Hubby may have an overseas trip or two before Christmas, a boy who keeps raiding the pantry and numerous end of year functions ... I must remember to breathe ...