Monday, November 10, 2008

3 Kids and a Dog - A Photoshoot

As promised - the photos from our photoshoot yesterday. I haven't made a firm decision yet on which photo to use. As usual it got a bit crazy, you can see the complete set here.

The first shot ...
The Boy's a bit excited ...A few minor adjustments by my assistant ...Checking that hat's on right ...I said get close not crazy ...

Dad do I really have to be associated with these two ...We're down to 2 kids and a dog ...Come back here ...

6 comments:

A-M said...

Looks like you had some fun - I like the one with them all leaning down over the dog.

Elaine said...

What great photos, looks like everyone was having a great time playing with the dog and getting photos taken.

Jamie Lee said...

Those photos are too funny! So cute too!

Beth said...

Oh, those are SO fun!! I think I'm inspired to do a little photo shoot at my house!

Mousey said...

ROFL
What do they say about working with kids and animals? :oP

Jenna {Sweeet} said...

Love the photos and hey we own a golden as well. They're such a wonderful breed and SMART, wow are they! I love the personality shown through the photographs...your kids, that is *lol*...they all look great and had a fabulous, fun time! TY for sharing!