Thursday, November 6, 2008

2Chicks A Dream Come True

This is late ... but last month my second nuts4digi kit I worked with was 2 Chicks A Dream Come True. This kit is packed full of papers and elements, enough to do a full album if you wanted to. The soft colours are a wonderful to highlight romantic wedding photos. The papers feature elegant patterns and motifs and there are also papers with a ready to go paper curl, pinned by a pearl. There are beautiful ribbons, lace, gold plaques and pearl decorations to enhance your pages. If you have wedding photos I would highly recommend this kit, although it would also suit other formal or feminine occasions.
I have mainly scrapped more recent photos and haven't done any from our wedding. So when I was browsing through the store and saw this 2Chicks kit I thought why not. The next thing was to find the happy snaps from friends ... not an easy task when most of our books and photos are still in packing boxes. I did find them though and scanned a few, so now I have two wedding pages. Seems funny to think this was 11.5 years ago ... although I do have plenty more wrinkles (sigh) ... but I still weigh the same (yay) ... can't say the same for Hubby's head of hair.

2 comments: