Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Post Proudly Brought to You by The Boy

The Boy loves having a play on the computer so yesterday I started up the computer for him. Now it has a whole routine it runs through:

Computer: "Computer completed power on self-test. Computer now booting from operating system. No keyboard detected"

The Boy: "I'm sick of that computer talking all the time, it's really annoying"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We went to orientation for prep next year at school today. They had music and art. In art they had to draw their pet. Here's our dog, Harry, I think he looks very cute and definately friendly.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

At tea tonight we had pumpkin soup:

The Boy: "Mum listen to this song...Pumpkin,Pumpkin, Pumpk...." exasperated grunt followed by a fist to the head.

Me: "What are you doing"

The Boy: "My head's going the wrong way"

I can really relate to that last one.


4 comments:

Martencja Design said...

very cute pat :) I love this drawing :)

have a nice day

Barb said...

I can relate to that one too!

Melissa said...

Thanks for your comment on the mgl Scraps blog :) Hope you come back for more cool stuff and the challenges :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for your comment :) Come back for more challenges and chance to win a $5 gift card!http://www.mglscraps.com/ctblog