Thursday, October 30, 2008

Redecorating, I'm on Donna's CT and DSD Blog Train

The Boy's been doing a spot of redecorating ... shelves and containers are apparently overrated ... much better to step all over toys to get to the bed. I'm glad it's not me that has to find the way to the bathroom in the dark.


I scored a spot on Donna Duncombe's CT - yay and I finished my first layout using her HeavenSent Collection, which you really have to check out ... the kit, not my layout ... but you can check out my layout too.

Full credits here.

In other news nuts4digi.com is having a blog train on Saturday as part of DSD. Check out the forums for more info. There will be some goodies on offer so don't miss it.


3 comments:

barb said...

I love that kit...great papers!

domad said...

Wooow the LO ist so beautiful .. great kit!

Donna B. Miller said...

My daughter's room used to look like that when she was younger. Great layout.