Friday, October 17, 2008

Home from Camp and My First Freebie

I posted the other day that My Big Girl had gone on camp - she's back and she had a great time. She was very excited, didn't have any problems and had a ton of things to tell me. She canoed, boogie boarded and climbed the rockwall. PHEW - I'm glad her first camp was a positive experience, it will make things that much easier in subsequent years.Now the freebie. I haven't done anything before and I have no intention of becoming a designer, but I did this layout and quite liked the way it turned out so I made it into a template. If you like it feel free to help yourself. Here's the layout ORANGE credits here.and the template:
Download HERE

7 comments:

Clara said...

Gorgeous template Mel! Thanks for sharing!

Lilja said...

I'm glad your girl had a good time at the camp :) I always think these things are harder on the moms LOL
And thank you for the template!! I love your layout, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Flora said...

wow this is gorgeous melissa..thanks :)

Eve said...

Great template!! Thanks!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 08:58pm, NY 10:58pm] - 02 Nov [UK 03:58am, OZ 02:58pm] ).

HulasWithHalo said...

Awe the links are no longer valid!! Great LO and template!!
Camp looked like it was fun....my DS went away to camp earlier this month...wish I had taken pics!!

HulasWithHalo said...

I snagged a copy of the preview to my sketches folder for later creative inspirational use :)