Monday, October 27, 2008

Glossy

I've been using Google reader and yesterday was procrastinating and clicked through to the recommended reading ... it seems the time wasting potential on the internet just keeps increasing exponentially ... anyway I found this site Her Space, My Space His Space.
Here's their little blurb:

Anyone can play along with HSMSHS. Simply check the word of the day, make a photo to match the word and post a link to your pic in the comments. You can check the links from others for more inspiration or simply visit other people's links to find out what photos everyone else have made. Please be polite and leave a word of encouragement on any blogs you visit. Play when you have time & when you feel like it... and when you're busy don't! We'll still be here when you have a little more time on your hands again! Feel free to copy our blinkie into your blog or signature lines.

Some days I have no problem getting my picture of the day for my project365 but you know how the days and weeks all get the same, you're wracking your brain to think of something new and slightly interesting, things like this can help start my thinking. Today's word is glossy. Our piano just happens to be glossy when it's not covered in a layer of dust, piano practice is something that happens every day, and it's something I've been wanting to capture for a while. Luckily Little Girl was in a cooperative mood and agreed to let me snap away.

I think that's enough rambling ... here's the photo.


... getting some lovely looks from my Big Girl right now and I'm sorry but frowning at me will not get you TV any sooner.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Melissa welcome to HSMSHS! Sorry but for some reason I cannot see your photograph. Will try again later
Di

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi :-) Welcome Melissa :-)

Super photo for today . . . very glossy and beautifully modelled too.

LOL I understand the tv comment :-D

I have been with HS:MS:HS for over a year now. I am a compact snapper and have come along way and met some simply amazing, friendly people on the way.

My kids went back to school today after half-term . . . sounds as if you have yours at home for this week.

Sue

{ Emma } said...

Wow great shot and welcome to HSMSHS. Stunning photograph, such brilliant composition and love the lighting.

Emma XXX

sam said...

hi great to see your shot, very well composed :)

Cheyne said...

Welcome. Great shot!!

Igotmebabe said...

Hi Melissa,
Love your Glossy Piano Keys, great shot. Hope to see you posting more
Janette

Hazel said...

That's a great shot