Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back Online

My computer is fixed - thank-you Sean. Luckily the motherboard wasn't fried and we got off fairly cheaply, he also replaced the DVD burner while he was here so I can now burn my layouts/photos to disc and free up some hard drive space. I have a ton of catching up to do so I'll just do a quick Project365 run down for the last few days.

First up for Thursday 31st July. The Melbourne City Skyline

Friday 1st August: That pesky button that is just not working.Saturday 2nd August: The kids spent a large part of the day playing in the packing boxes.Sunday 3rd August: The girls had a High School Musical MarathonMonday 4th August: Our new house has some great old features in it. This is a window in our lounge.and finally for today: Tuesday is swimming day for The Boy.

Join in the blog train on Kelsey's blog.

5 comments:

thumper6423 said...

Great photos! I LOVE that window. I'll miss our leaded glass windows when we move ourselves.

Kelsey said...

Awesome photos! Love the new windows!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Lovely photos...

Welcome Aboard!

Flohbock said...

Great pics!
Like the windows!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the skyline picture and that window in your house is gorgeous!