Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Artwork Photoshoot

I have a problem - everytime I get out the camera the kids sprint off and hide which is getting a bit frustrating. My Little Girl came home yesterday with some artwork so I suggested she hold it up so I could take a photo. She agreed - she's pretty proud of her work.
Of course then The Boy wants a bit of the action. Awwh isn't that cute - brother and sister.
Now we're having some fun
My what a big mouth you have...More fun ...
Yep - I think we're all done now.

Catch the blog train

8 comments:

Angela said...

I love the artwork your daughter made - it's great! You should frame that! And, I have the same problem with trying to photograph my kids...

SarahHub said...

Great photos! And I love the color in your daughter's artwork!

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

What a very creative daughter you have! And tenacious, too!

The other two are just precious. Very nice pictures.

Thanks for hopping off the Blog Train and stopping by!

Elouise82 said...

My kid's not even ten months old yet, and as soon as she sees the camera she starts to pose. After which she crawls forward and tries to grab it. I think all those pictures I took of her when she was first born have created a monster ...

Your kids are adorable! Great shots! And your daughter definitely has reason to be proud of her artwork--very nice work!

Connie said...

Very nice art work.....

Love the pictures of the kids cutting up!

Amanda said...

Good shots! What a great way to get kids to pose too. Why didn't I think of that?

Kelsey said...

What awesome photos, love it!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I just love seeing kids enjoy having their photo taken! Great job!