Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Snowy Day

Ethan had Snowy Day at kinder today - yep third time round for me. They've been making skis out of tissue boxes and cardboard the last few weeks and the teachers took their photo and made a ski pass. The room is cleared for Snowy Day and white sheets cover the walls and powder is sprinkled on the floor so they can "ski". Afterwards they have a snowball fight and a special Apres ski snack.
We got to stay at the start to get some photos. I got some goodies then bolted because it was the first opportunity between holidays and sick kids that I've had to get to the gym in over a month. I'm a bit tired now though.

2 comments:

Eve said...

How fun does that look!!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

That is super adorable! Based on the success of our "dino feet" I'll have to try this when we have snow in the next few months! Thanks for sharing this great idea!!