Monday, July 28, 2008

Flickr Frustration

The photo for today should have been me picking up the computer and throwing it out the window after spending a few hours (in vain I might add) trying everything to start getting my photos uploaded to my new flickr account ... but I didn't actually throw the computer, costs and everything you know, and if I had I probably wouldn't have taken the time to set my camera up to capture the special moment. Although now I think of it I could have put the webcam to work and got a computer eye view of being thrown through said window. Anyway they have my email and I am waiting for their reply.

My Little Girl stayed home from school today with a cold so I enlisted her for some photography practice taking a backlit portrait with some fill flash. So here's the photo for today.

5 comments:

Nyka74 said...

your blog is gorgeous--wonderful photos everywhere! this one is great-your daughter is a cutie :)

Stella said...

Beautiful photo!! You do a great job here... I've had my frustrations with Flicker too, so that's why I don't use it anymore. Instead I use Google's Picasa Albums. Easy as!
If you go to my blog, you'll see that I've got a slideshow of my latest photos directly linked back from my Picasa Album. And I'm no techie, believe me! It's all so easy to upload pics and use.
I hope you have a great day!
Stella
(surprise too on my blog, cause it's my birthday ;)

Anonymous said...

oh wow beautiful photo. Makes me want to try some backlit stuff. And those m&ms make me hungry. Great stuff.

LaWanna

Bev said...

I wish my kids would enlist to my photography lessons! :) if they do, I better pay up.

Len said...

I love that photo. I've quite a hard time taking photos with bright backgrounds but with this photo you did well! :)