Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Car Free Day

The Boy normally has swimming Tuesdays but he had a shocking cough this morning when I woke up so we gave it a miss today. So we had a car free day. I had to go to the supermarket to get a snack for Ethan to take to snowy day at kinder and something for tea so we walked down.
It's rubbish day so first we have to get the rubbish bins, look at my little helper.
Of course we have to stop off at the park on the way - a little incentive to walk.
He's not letting go of those Strawberry Mallows.

That's about as much shopping as I can carry up the hill from the supermarket. Plenty of junk mail today.
Just making sure the Strawberry Mallows are OK.

Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

ChrissyW said...

love the real life pics!!! and thanks for stopping by my blog!! - take care Chrissy

Kristin said...

I enjoyed reading your blog! Thanks for visiting mine yesterday:-)