Sunday, June 29, 2008

Webby Goodness

Here's some things I've been looking at around the web:

Scrapbooking Inspiration: Looking for some scrapbooking inspiration? Look no further Gallery Standouts regularly updates with some great pages.

Photography: Katy Scrapbook Lady has a great series of posts on photography. The best part is she has lots and lots of links. I haven't had time to get right into them yet. Worth checking out. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5.

Faith: This is a great post on changing our perspective. Yes, it's not about me. Looking for the tow truck driver.

We have recently moved houses and we don't have any bookshelves so all my books are in boxes. I haven't pulled them all out yet to find my concordance so I've been using this one. Kind of handy.

Snow Reports: So we're hanging out for snow. If you're in Australia and a skier, check out this link for snow forecasts and models for your mountain.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Cheers.

5 comments:

ScrapShana said...

Fantastic photography link! Thanks so much for sharing that!!!

Roellchen said...

Have a nice week!

movefearlessly said...

thanks for sharing - those are great liks!

Miranda Buijs said...

Great links....thanks!

have a great day!

dawn said...

Thanks for sharing :) You have a great blog