Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spirit of Hanna

A picked a second CT kit this month and this is it: enKay's Spirit of Hanna
I absolutely love blue and red, they're my all time favourite colours and I was glad to snag this new kit by Nathalie. I love a kit that has a number of solid papers because they usually form the base for our layouts. This kit has 5 solid papers which gives you plenty of options. The patterned papers are a good mix of bold patterns and more subdued and all the papers are textured. There are lots of elements, of excellent quality. The stitched button holes are an original touch and come up a treat on layouts.

My first layout was for a sketch challenge at TDC.
and my second layout features a great quote that Mouse selected for the quote challenge at N4D this month. It's not too late to pop over and join in.


13 comments:

Clara said...

I really do love the second layout you have done here, Mel! Great work!

Nathalie, eNKay Design said...

2 beautiful layouts! Thanks for the lovely review too ;) Nathalie

Sara E said...

nice LOs... I love the postcard tucked into the frame on the first one

and....... thanks for stopping by my blog.... I don't think my dh looks at my blog at all... if he does, it would be a huge surprise

Eve said...

Gorgeous LOs!!

Welli Designs said...

very beautiful layouts.

Shayenne27 said...

wow love the first one !!!
Great blogstyle

Miranda Buijs said...

Great kit of Nathalie...and I commented on that toothfairy-layout yesterday..lol...have a great day!

LuAnn said...

great layouts! and I can see why those colors are you favorite. they make for a very striking kit!

Elaine said...

Beautiful layouts, love the added post card and the colors of the kit are fantastic

Barb said...

Beautiful color combos!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Love the layouts and that kit is darling!

Tiffany Williams said...

That is a beautiful kit! And what cute LO's you did with it.

Angela said...

Blue and red do go so very well together! Great Layouts Melissa!

Thanks for the comment on my blog too!

Angela