Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Questions

I don't know about yours but my kids always have heaps of questions so coming home from swimming in the car the conversation starts up out of the blue like this:

E: Does Jesus live inside us?
Me: It's the Holy Spirit which is part of God too.
E: Ahh, the Holy Spirit. Why is the Holy Spirit inside us?
Me: It helps us do what God wants us to do ... and to become what God wants us to be?
E: Does God want us to be a person?
Me: Yes
E: and he wants us to have a name?
Me: Yes
E: My names Ethan. ... How do we learn to talk?
Me: We learn to talk from our mummy and daddy and the people around us.
E: oh ...
Silence

1 comment:

Lisbet said...

Awake in the night and cannot sleep. Decided to get some inspiration for the week so I began to jump around on blogs to see if my eye can catch some new ways. I´m really happy that I came across your blog and I have stayed much longer then I should at your place. Thanks a million for all the inspiration.


www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com