Thursday, June 12, 2008

Julie Majewski's Blue Acres

My CT kit for this month was Lisa Majewski's Blue Acres kit. This kit has a beautiful colour pallette of rich blues, greens and blues. There are a heap of textured papers, the patterned papers are fantastic. These are complemented by a variety of frames, ribbons and flourishes as well as a range of brads and buttons to "fasten" everything to your layout. The previews ...

...and some layouts. We recently got a tree chopped down in our front yard and I was wondering where E had disappeared to. When I went outside I saw him pressed up against the fence looking through the gaps in the pailings. He is obsessed with machinery and tools so I'm sure he would have loved to get his hands on the chainsaw.

We moved house in April but had to wait to for settlement on our old house. On my final walk through of the house I took some photos - it looks a bit sad with nothing in it.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great layouts! That's an awesome kit!

Patty Webb said...

I love this kit and your layouts are fabulous!