Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Today is my last 5hours of kid free time before the holidays so I had to run round and do some errands this morning. After that I went to the library and borrowed some books (I've got 8 there so it should keep me going for a while). This 5 hours when The Boy is at kinder always seems to fly by. I thought I might go for a walk but it's blowing a gale and freezing outside, so instead I'm rugged up enjoying some computer time without any interuptions. Now onto some news:

Nuts4digi.com is having a chat this Friday night so if you're free drop in. It should be fun, we're a friendly lot (no really we are).

Nuts4Digi June Monthly Chat
Join us for another fun chat on Friday June 27th in the Nuts4Digi Chat Room
Chance to grab the fabulous kit featured below!
TIME: 8 PM AEST (+10 GMT)
Friday June 27th
Chat conversion times:Los Angeles : 3 am Friday New York, Toronto : 6 am Friday London : 11 am Friday Paris, Berlin : 12 noon Friday Delhi : 3:30 pm Friday Perth, Manilla : 6 pm Friday Adelaide : 7:30 pm Friday Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney : 8 pm Friday Wellington, Auckland : 10 pm Friday
Theme: We will be discussing recolouring! Plus sharing tips and tricks for using your scrapping program!Be sure to bring along a tip or trick you use and you could win a prize! There will be goodies on offer for all participants too!




I've finished another layout.


Credits here

Speaking about blowing a gale and freezing we are going to Falls Creek next week to ski but there has been no snow. I've been checking the snow cams and just seeing grass. Today I checked and looks like they've had a dusting of snow and they are making it as well. There is some snow forecast for this week. Previous years we've been like the snow magnets, last year every time we went up there was blizzards, hopefully this year the snow will come through again. If it's going to be freezing here at least it could snow up there.

7 comments:

Armina said...

cute layout :)

DawnMarch said...

It's been so hot (115 F) here in Arizona, that it's hard to believe it could possibly be snowing anywhere in the world! Hope you get the snow for skiing!

Eve said...

Fabulous LO!!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Loving the layout!

Leigh said...

Snow! bwahahahahah It is going to be 97 deg here and so humid! I can't believe the weather is so different!!! LOL! BTW love your lo. it is so cute!

Barb said...

I really hope you get the snow for your trip!

Beautiful layout!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Love the layout- the white makes it pop! Gorgeous!