Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Scrap Review

Just to let you know of a new blog starting up - Scrap Review. A place where you can give some feedbacks on digiscrapping products based on the preview and also read full reviews by a panel of reviewers. You can leave comments for the designers as well (moderated so no nasty stuff - just CC). I think this would be a great forum for designers to get some honest feedback on their products which is great if they're trying to improve. Also we can see and hear about more products out there. Go check it out, it's just starting up but there is already a preview you can vote on. This could become a great resource for both scrappers and designers if we get behind it.

As for me I've been very busy. We went to the AFL Grand Final a couple of weeks ago. It was a great day and we had fantastic tickets.

The day after we had Sara's birthday party with 27 kids and 15 adults so after that I was wrecked. The kids have been on 3 weeks school holidays and have gone back to school today. We went down to Pt Lonsdale for 5 days and came back on Saturday for a friend's 40th. With all this I haven't been getting much scrapping done. I enetered SUAS competition had it's been a struggle just to get those layouts done the last few weeks. Hopefully everything will settle down. I've got one layout nearly finished that just needs the title and journalling so that should get me on my way.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Ooh these are some great photos from the GF!! You must have had a great time there!

Garynka said...

What a great photos! You had a great time for sure!