Friday, September 21, 2007

My dreams ...

... that is the ones I have when I'm asleep. Still trying to follow the blog prompts at DID today's from Heather is about dreams.

I have vivid dreams. They are often very bizarre or scary. Geoff has been woken up any number of times during the middle of the night with me slapping the bed covers yelling BUGS! BUGS! The first few times he thought there really was something in the bed. I have often woken to find myself standing up out of bed and wondering what it was I was supposed to be doing, then realising it was a dream.

The girls started holidays this week - don't know how I'm going to last 3 weeks with them all home. This week Ethan still had kinder and swimming lessons were still on. We have Sara's birthday party in the middle of the holidays and I've planned to take the girls to the NGV for a workshop next Thursday which should be good. I'm also in the middle of spring cleaning the house - HELP! I'm hoping Geoff can get some time off and we can get away for a long weekend the last few days of the holidays - he hasn't committed yet.

No comments: