Sunday, August 26, 2007

Why Blog?

As my last prompt for my week of blog prompts at DID I asked "Why blog?" Tell us why you first started blogging and why do you keep it going?

I first started a private blog to keep my husband who travels a fair bit and my parents who also like to travel up to date with what we were up to. They could read about what we'd been doing and look at some photos and I still have this blog. After a while I also wanted to share a little bit of my life, and scrapping with a wider audience so now I have this blog which is a mix of a little bit personal and layouts. I also use it to promote the CT kits I work with so once I 've finished my layouts I usually post a kit review, a preview, and my layouts. I usually post to a blog train after my CT posts so I get a few more readers - LOL.

2 comments:

heather said...

Good idea to post on the blog train for your CT layouts.. I'll have to try that too. The blog train at DST scares me though lol :)

Lisa said...

I hadn't even heard of a blog train...(I'm so behind on everything at the moment!).

Great reasons for blogging :)