Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Least or Most Favourite Job

DID prompt for Aug 13th was "What has been your favourite or least favourite job?"

You're going to think I'm really weird here but when I still lived at home in the holidays we used to help mum clean the house and my sisters and I used to divvy up the jobs. I always chose to clean the bathrooms and toilets. For those wondering - NO I do not think these are enjoyable but I find it oddly satisfying to see them clean at the end. The funny thing is, when we go away together now I still look after the bathrooms and she looks after the floors.

4 comments:

heather said...

he he he.. do I have a job for you!! Great post :)

Anonymous said...

lol you can come to my house! We would make a great team :)

Cherie.

Flora said...

lol yep i could use your expertise at my house too :)

Joy said...

I was the same way when I was younger - but now that I have boys - YUCK!