At the moment I'm obssessed with going skiing but $100 would only get me one days lift ticket - and a couple of hot chocolates. Although if we take it as US$100 I could stretch it a bit further but if I go with the skiing idea I'd have to leave DH and the kids home (hmm - that's a plan). Of course it would be good in our mortgage or renovation fund but that's pretty boring (and probably what I would do) For the sake of this exercise I'll go with some fun and/or frivolous things:
- Scrapping products that I just love but would probably only use once.
- I could put a couple weeks together and get some new lens
- Photography course
- New sheets (OK not frivolous but I just remembered we need some because the ones we've got have worn through in the middle)
- Cleaner and ironing lady (hehe)
- Books - love books but then I'd need some new bookshelves and a bigger house.
- Blowdry at the hairdresser
Well I think that's enough from me.