Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ct Kit: Designs by Marguerite 3 Cheers

This month my first CT kit was Designs by Marguerite 3 Cheers, More 3 Cheers and More 3 Cheers Alpha. They were really fun to work with. I knew when I unzipped them I just had to use the pocket elements with keys and also the ready curled papers. This kit incorporates two of my favourite colours - blue and red. There was heaps of chunky chipboard elements, ribbons and rivets. It's a great kit to have a play with and suits a variety of photos. I made five layouts and a card and the photos included both my girls and boy and Christmas photos - that's what I call versatility. Here are a few layouts I did using the kit. You can see some more of my layouts using this kit in my CT gallery at nuts4digi.com.



...and the DID blog prompt is "What do you do on rainy days"

In our family we usually, watch some DVD's, do some craft projects, go shopping at Chadstone, maybe set up the electric cars. I love to read a good book or have some computer time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS layouts Melissa!!! I especially like Mini Chefs - Sara looks especially nice cooking as Snow White! Marg I'm sure is thrilled : )
~Jo

Gina said...

Sweet layouts!

AngelArelle aka Cherie Shields said...

Nice layouts :) I really should tuck up in bed and read a book too sometime while the rainy days last :)

Joy said...

I love these layouts! And your rainy days sound like mine!