Friday, April 20, 2007

Our artist

I just have to brag about my little girl and share a piece of artwork she bought home from school. It just grabbed my attention (I may be biased but I just love the way she's drawn the fish and the waves on top of the sea.)

She did this painting at kinder last year which was made into cards for sale at the art show.


Another painting from last year of a kookaburra.

Sara has been obsessed with art, drawing and all sorts of craft since she was 2. This year at the father/daughter breakfast at school they had to talk about what they wanted to be when they grow up and Sara said she wanted to be an artist. It seems quite bizarre because Geoff and I are not arty. So I've done a LO because I think these things are great things to remember.

I used Fiona Renwick's soft grunge paper set and swirly doodle brushes.

No comments: